• What are the sailing qualification requirements?

    For bareboat charters, at least one sailing certificate is compulsory.  A copy of the license is required to be sent along with the booking confirmation and the original must be presented at the base.Please note that Day Skipper licenses are not accepted by the Greek Port Authorities

  • What if I want or need to hire a skipper?

  • What if I want to hire a hostess?

  • What do I need to know about the check-in and check-out procedure?

  • What is your cancellation policy?

  • Where can I get information regarding weather conditions?

  • What itinerary should I plan for one week charter? Where can I cruise?

  • What if I want to cruise in the Ionian Sea?

  • What should I be aware of regarding fresh water, fuel, marinas and port authorities?

  • Greek ports

Memberships and Accreditations